Saturday, July 4, 2009

VALUES

If you will have one outstanding virtue, what would you want it to be? Why?

If I will have one outstanding virtue, it would be patience. Patience because I tend to give up easily or become lazy at times. I want to become a hardworking person and be successful. And I think hard work is not enough without patience. Without both, but more especially on patience, I cannot attain success. And if I want to become best, I know I must have this to know and apply what I have learn on my mistakes. Also, not having patience is the reason why I am moody at times. I easily lose my temper which has a really bad effect on my relationship with my families or friends. And also, without patience, I think it is difficult to make impossible things possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment